Page below contains
What makes man-made EMF’s harmful?
Polarization: A Key Difference between Man-made and Natural Electromagnetic Fields, in regard to Biological Activity
“All types of man-made EMFs/EMR – in contrast to natural EMFs/EMR – are polarized. Polarized EMFs/EMR can have increased biological activity, due to:
- Ability to produce constructive interference effects and amplify their intensities at many locations.
- Ability to force all charged/polar molecules and especially free ions within and around all living cells to oscillate on parallel planes and in phase with the applied polarized field. Such ionic forced-oscillations exert additive electrostatic forces on the sensors of cell membrane electro-sensitive ion channels, resulting in their irregular gating and consequent disruption of the cell’s electrochemical balance. These features render man-made EMFs/EMR more bioactive than natural non-ionizing EMFs/EMR. This explains the increasing number of biological effects discovered during the past few decades to be induced by man-made EMFs, in contrast to natural EMFs.” (*12)
For more information on EMF exposure and DNA you can also visit YouTube video by
For more information on EMF exposure and saftely view this video by Dr Sanjay Gupta on Anderson Cooper 360…
The organization we trust the most is the BioInitiative Organization (at http://www.bioinitiative.org) because they have the most amount of information and are totally unbiased. They sell nothing and consist of a very prestigious group of scientists and environmental group leaders. If you are not already well informed of the biological effects of low frequency EMF’s then we strongly encourage you to read some studies and conclusions for yourself!
Most alarming might be the studies showing that our human DNA is being damaged after only minutes of exposure to common, daily EMF exposure. One of the first studies showing DNA damage from cell phones was by Dr Lai in 1998 when cell phone strength was a tiny fraction of today’s cell phone strength! (*3) Today’s phones are over 100 times the “safe limit” set by BioInitiative.org and respected experts like Dr Mercola predict that the litigation for the cell industry will dwarf what the cigarette industry went through years ago. Don’t be part of the experiment on the population.
Biological effects of EMF’s include: (11)
- DNA Damage (11)
- Altered gene expression (11)
- Melatonin production (during sleep) (11)
- Tumors (11)
- Risk of Leukemia & other Cancers (11)
- Neurological Disorders (11)
- Alzheimer’s Disease (11)
- Fatigue (11)
What are EMF’s?
EMF’s are called “Electromagnetic Frequencies” and are more accurately called “Electromagnetic Radiation” (or EMR’s). Modern technologies are now bombarding us with lower frequency, man-made electromagnetic radiation at huge levels that people have never experienced until the last few years. This radiation is coming from: “Smart Meters”, WIFI, Cell Towers, SCADA Poles, high voltage power lines (above and below ground), transformers, cell phones, household electricity, electrical appliances, etc.
- 1 Pub Med.gov – Study “Magnetic-field-induced DNA strand breaks in brain cells of the rat.” By University of Washington’s Dr Henry Lai and Dr Signh study in 1995
- Pub Med.gov – Study “Magnetic-field-induced DNA strand breaks in brain cells of the rat.” By University of Washington’s Dr Henry Lai and Dr Signh study in 1995
- Seattle PI Article “UW Scientist Henry Lai makes Waves in Cell Phone Industry” by Naomi Ishisaka in January 2011
- France National Library Press Release April 3, 2008 – Article “France National Library (BNF) is giving up Wi-Fi”
- ICNIRP (International Commission of Non-Ionizing Radiation Protection) organization – 2011 ICNIRP Sci Review “Mobile Phones, Brain Tumors and the Interphone Study: Where are we now?”
- Pub-Med.gov Article/Study: “Pineal Melatonin Level disruption in humans due to electromagnetic fields and ICNIRP limits.” In 2013 “the results show the significance of disruption of melatonin due to exposure to weak EMFs, which may possibly lead to long-term health effects in humans.” http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23051584
- Study in 2001 called the Frequency of Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity Symptoms Based on Distance to Cell Phone Base Station by La Presse Medicale
- Source taken from Julie Layton’s article called “How does the body make electricity and how does it use it?” on HowStuffWorks.com.
- DNA Damage and repair – DNA Damage Response lecture in 2003 by Suman Bhattacharjee does state that Ionizing Radiation (a form of EMF exposure) can cause DNA damage which leads to either DNA Repair, Apoptosis (cell death), or Error Prone Repair (cell goes on working while DNA damage is still there).
- EON – The Ecological Options Network: Media with a Planetarian Perspective – Video called “Public Exposure: DNA, Democracy and the Wireless Revolution” at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJbCa-MZwXM
- The BioInitiative Report of 2007, 2012, and 2014. www.bioinitative.org Over 4,000 studies and conclusions of the effects of EMF’s.
- “Polarization: A Key Difference between Man-made and Natural Electromagnetic Fields, in regard to Biological Activity” written by Nilima Shirodkar, Oct 13, 2015
Penn State Study and Article “Scientists End 13 Year Debate Proving Non-Ionizing RF Microwave Effect Causes Cell Phone Radiation DNA Damage”
Book “The Field” by Lynn McTaggart – describing the human Biofield from a scientific point of view of many scientific disciplines, different doctors and scientists, and from all around the world.